After your reservation and before your arrival you will be asked to pay an advance. The amount of this deposit is based on the price of the accommodation (number of nights x number of persons). The tourist tax, damage deposit and any final cleaning are not included in this and must always be paid in cash upon arrival.
Upon booking, an advance of 30% will be requested, to be paid.
The remaining amount must be paid in cash upon arrival. We do not have the option to pay by bank contact / credit cards. For a last minute booking (48 hours or less before arrival), no deposit is required. The total amount is to be paid upon arrival.
1) ‘Standard’ booking
– Cancellation up to 45 days before arrival: free, the paid deposit will be returned.
– Cancellation between 45 and 7 days before arrival: loss of the paid deposit
– Cancellation less than 7 days before arrival, no-show or early departure: 100% to be paid, the guest undertakes to pay the amount due.
2) ‘Easy cancellation booking
– Cancellation up to 10 days before arrival: free, the paid deposit will be returned.
– Cancellation less than 7 days before arrival, no-show or early departure: loss of the paid deposit
3) ‘Non refundable’
– Any form of cancellation: 100% to be paid, the guest undertakes to pay the amount due.
If there are any official rules preventing your arrival / stay; you can always move your holidays using the deposit paid as a voucher.
Arrival and leave
- Check-in: from 4.00 pm
- Check-out: before 9.00am
- Late arrivals (after 20:00): please contact us by phone to arrange key collection.
- Upon arrival you will be asked to pay the balance and the tourist tax. A valid identity document will also be requested from the guests.
- In all accommodations a smoking ban applies, if this is not respected, a fine of 150 € will be charged.
- Pets are allowed for free. When booking, please always mention what kind of pets and how many you will bring.
- On arrival there will be an explanation of how the waste should be divided according to local rules. Please follow these regulations strictly.
- It is not allowed to invite third parties (not guests) to the accommodation.
- The quiet hours are from 10 am to 7 am. Please take your fellow guests into account and be quiet.
- The guest is responsible for any damage caused by him (or fellow guests) in the accommodation. In the event of damage, this must be reported immediately to the owners and the cost of replacement or repair will be charged to the guests.
- The owners (or company) cannot be held responsible for accidents or thefts.
For more and more detailed information, check our terms and conditions.