After your reservation and before your arrival you will be asked to pay 2 advances. The amount of this deposit is based on the price of the accommodation (number of nights x number of persons). The tourist tax, damage deposit and any final cleaning are not included in this and must always be paid in cash upon arrival.
Upon booking, an advance of 30% will be requested, to be paid by bank transfer. An additional advance of 20% must be paid 1 month before arrival. You will receive a reminder email.
If desired, it is also possible to pay 1 deposit of 50% upon reservation.
The remaining amount (50%) must be paid in cash upon arrival. We do not have the option to pay by bank contact / credit cards.
If you make a reservation less than 30 days before arrival; a 50% deposit will be requested upon booking. For a last minute booking (48 hours or less before arrival), no deposit is required. The total amount is to be paid upon arrival.
- Cancellation up to 60 days before arrival: the 30% deposit will be refunded
- Cancellation between 60 and 30 days before arrival: the 30% deposit will not be refunded
- Cancellation less than 30 days before arrival: the 50% deposit will not be refunded
- Cancellation less than 24 hours before arrival, no-show or early departure: the full amount of the reservation (100%) must be paid and no refund is possible
Arrival and leave
- Check-in: from 3.30 pm
- Check-out: before 9.30am
- In some cases it is possible to check in earlier or check out later, always contact us by phone.
- Late arrivals (after 20:00): please contact us by phone to arrange key collection.
- Upon arrival you will be asked to pay the balance and the tourist tax. A valid identity document will also be requested from the guests.
- Stay in apartment: on arrival the final cleaning of 65 € and a deposit of 150 € must be paid in cash.
- In all accommodations a smoking ban applies, if this is not respected, a fine of 150 € will be charged.
- Pets are allowed for free. When booking, please always mention what kind of pets and how many you will bring.
- On arrival there will be an explanation of how the waste should be divided according to local rules. Please follow these regulations strictly.
- It is not allowed to invite third parties (not guests) to the accommodation.
- The quiet hours are from 10 am to 7 am. Please take your fellow guests into account and be quiet.
- The guest is responsible for any damage caused by him (or fellow guests) in the accommodation. In the event of damage, this must be reported immediately to the owners and the cost of replacement or repair will be charged to the guests.
- The owners (or company) cannot be held responsible for accidents or thefts.
For more and more detailed information, check our terms and conditions.