Terms and conditions Rocca Bruna – Bed&Breakfast and apartments
- B&B: is the Rocca Bruna Bed&Breakfast situated in Caracoi Cimai 8, 32023 Rocca Pietore(BL) Italy
- Apartments: are the Rocca Bruna apartments situated in Rocca Pietore, Località Capoluogo 64, 32023 Rocca Pietore (BL), Italy
- Rocca Bruna:is the larger form for the hereabove mentioned B&B and apartments
- A guest or (main)guest: aperson, who wants to stay in the Rocca Bruna structure for a designated period, natuurlijk) person , in the following text mentioned as ‘guest’
- Fellow guest: Those who travel together with the main guest and stay together in a Rocca Bruna accommodation
- Administrator: The person who as owner or for the account of the owner of the Rocca Bruna structure executes the tasks of the daily management of the Rocca Bruna accommodations.
- Third parties: any order person, not bein a guest/fellowguest or administrator of the Rocca Bruna accommodation
- Owner: The official and rightful owner of Rocca Bruna or it’s associate who exploits the Rocca Bruna structure.
- Offer: an offer as explained in the Civil Law.
- Cancellation: The revocation or cancellation of the booking within the applicable period.
- Reflection period:The period in which the guest can cancel a booking at Rocca Bruna free of charge.
- Booking: A reservation accepted by Rocca Bruna.
- Dissolution: The “cancellation” of the agreement in a legal manner due to non-compliance with obligations under the agreement.
- Bed and Breakfast accommodation: A room with breakfast in the private house of the owner or manager.
- Apartment accommodation: An apartment with 1 or more bedrooms in the residence located in Rocca Pietore, without any kind of meals.
- Stay: The actual use of an accommodation.
1. Applicability of the General Terms and Conditions
1.1 These terms and conditions apply to all offers and quotations from, agreements with, deliveries and services from Rocca Bruna.
Deviating clauses, agreements or arrangements only apply if and insofar as they have been confirmed in writing by Rocca Bruna. Verbal agreements and / or promises of employees of Rocca Bruna are only valid if they have been confirmed in writing by authorized employees of Rocca Bruna.
1.2 These general terms and conditions apply on the one hand exclusively to legal relationships between Rocca Bruna and consumers and on the other hand exclusively between Rocca Bruna and companies or persons acting in the exercise of their profession.
1.3 With the conclusion of a lease agreement, these General Terms and Conditions take effect.
2. Offers, Prices and rates
2.1. The offers and prices on the website may differ from the effective price at the time of booking. Rocca Bruna reserves the right to change prices and / or to charge a surcharge. Upon confirmation, the client / guest will be informed of the price applicable at that time, and that the price stated in the confirmation will be binding.
2.2 All statements on the website of Rocca Bruna (www.rocca-bruna.it) are deemed to have been provided in good faith and are always subject to interim changes. The Rocca Bruna accommodationis not bound by obvious errors on its website!
2.3 Prices always exclude costs of cancellation and travel insurance and any other costs (tourist tax, costs due to leaving the communal kitchen dirty, final cleaning apartments).
2.4 The stated discounts always apply to the room price. No discounts are granted on extras that are booked (extra bed in room, children, extra meals or other services)
3. Formation and content of the agreement
3.1 An agreement between Rocca Bruna and the guest is established by confirming a written or electronic (internet / email) booking of an accommodation from the current offer of Rocca Bruna. The guest who books must be of age. If there is availability, the booking will be confirmed within 72 hours. Rocca Bruna reserves the right to refuse a booking without giving any reason.
3.2. After booking, the guest will receive a confirmation of the booking / rental agreement by e-mail, which serves as proof of the agreement. If no e-mail address or a telephone number suitable for SMS messages can be provided by the guest, a written confirmation will be sent by regular mail, where shipping costs are charged.
3.3 The booking confirmations sent by Rocca Bruna contain relevant data for the stay in the booked B&B or apartment accommodation. In the interest of a good booking and to prevent misunderstandings, the guest undertakes to immediately check the correctness and completeness of the booked data after receipt of the booking confirmation or agreement and any incompleteness or inaccuracies within 24 hours of receiving the booking confirmation or agreement to Rocca Bruna.
If such a report is not received within the specified period, the guest is not entitled to invoke the incompleteness or inaccuracy of the booking confirmation / agreement.
4.1 Payment of the booking to Rocca Bruna is made in cash upon arrival.
4.2. Payment of an advance of 30 percent of the total amount, must be made within 5 working days after sending the confirmation email, on the bank account mentioned in the email.
4.3. If an invoice is disputed, this must be made by registered letter within eight calendar days of receipt of the invoice. All invoices are payable in cash and without discount in Roeselare. In the event of total or partial non-payment on the due date, being on arrival, the invoice amount will be increased by operation of law and without proof of default with an interest of 12% per annum from the due date, with a minimum of 125.00 euros and a maximum of EUR 1860.00.
4.4.In any case and without prejudice to the above, non-fulfillment of the payment obligation has us to suspend the service and makes all outstanding balances immediately claimable. In the event of a dispute, only the courts of the jurisdiction to which the city of Rocca Pietore belongs are competent.
5. Cancellation and change
5.1 The guest is entitled to cancel a booking in writing, free of charge, within a period of 90 days prior to the arrival date.
5.2 At the end of the period specified in 5.1, the guest is only entitled to a written cancellation against payment of the stated cancellation costs in point a. until c:
a. From 90 days to 30 days before arrival, half of the advance paid will be withheld. This will be refunded within 10 working days after cancellation to the account number with which it was deposited.
b. From 30 days before arrival and no show: no deposit will be refunded. The guest is the booking fee and 50% of the total amount charged for the day of arrival.
c. Cancellation on the day of arrival, or during the stay, or with No Show: the entire amount of the booking will be charged and is to be paid within 15 days of the arrival date on the account mentioned in the above statement 4.2.
5.3 The cancellation of a booking by the (Main) guest also counts as cancellation at the expense of fellow guest (s).
5.4 Cancellation by Rocca Bruna: Rocca Bruna must make a change proposal to the guest within 48 hours (2 working days) after serious circumstances have entered the form of an alternative offer. If this is not possible, Rocca Bruna will refund the reservation costs paid by the guest and the down payment on the accommodation allowance. Weighty circumstances constitute force majeure. Reference is also made here to the provisions regarding force majeure.
This obligation expires if the cause of the change is attributable to the guest.
6. Rights and obligations of the guest at the location of the accommodation – House rules
6.1 Local conditions apply to the situation on site in addition to these conditions and the agreement. Unless otherwise provided by law, these conditions and the user agreement or the internal rules prevail. Guests must comply with the rules of procedure, which are visibly displayed in the common areas.
6.3 The guest must behave as a good user and use the Rocca Bruna accommodation in accordance with the reasonable user instructions given by the Rocca Bruna or the owner / manager at the first request of the guest and is deemed to have taken cognizance of the internal rules that is visibly hung in the common areas and is also mentioned below in point 6.2.
6.2 HOUSEHOLD RULES
– The check-in must take place between 2 p.m. and 9 p.m. on the day of arrival. The check-out must take place between 7.00 and 9.30 on the day of departure. For deviations from these times, the guest must contact the owner and / or manager in advance to discuss the possibilities of an early or late arrival on the following telephone number +39 347/61 84 289
– Pets are only allowed in the designated areas in the Rocca Bruna accommodation.
– There is a smoking ban in the entire Rocca Bruna accommodation, if this is not respected, a fine of € 150 will be charged.
– Breakfast for the Rocca Bruna B&B accommodation is served between 7:30 and 9:30, on request at a different time.
– It is not allowed to invite third parties (non-guests) in the Rocca Bruna accommodations.
– In the Rocca Bruna accommodation waste must be sorted according to the local regulations: separation of plastic & glass & metal; paper and cardboard; green waste and residual waste. This will be explained on arrival. If in the Rocca Bruna apartment accommodation the waste is not sorted as explained, a fine of € 150 will be charged.
– The silent hours in the Rocca Bruna accommodations are from 10 pm to 7 am.
– Vehicles must be parked in the designated parking spaces, each Rocca Bruna apartment accommodation has 2 parking spaces available, indicated by the name of the apartment.
– When leaving the Rocca Bruna apartment accommodation, the guest must leave the kitchen clean. The used towels and sheets must remain in the apartment, these are the property of Rocca Bruna.
– In the Rocca Bruna apartment accommodation an extra cost will always be charged for the final cleaning, this must be paid in cash on arrival and is € 60.00 per apartment.
– The guest is legally responsible for the damage caused by him (or his fellow guests) to Rocca Bruna accommodation or the items present therein. A claim must be reported by the guest directly to the owner or manager. Repair or replacement costs must be immediately reimbursed by the guest to the owner / manager at his first request.
– In the Rocca Bruna apartment accommodation a cash deposit of € 150.00 will be requested on the day of arrival. On the day of departure the accommodation will be checked for any damage. If no damage is found, the € 150.00 deposit will be refunded in cash. In the event of damage, the deposit will not be refunded or only partially, if the guarantee does not cover the damage suffered, the guest will be held responsible for the compensation of the full damage.
7. Force majeure
In the event of force majeure, both of a permanent and temporary nature, Rocca Bruna is entitled to terminate the agreement in whole or in part or to suspend it temporarily without the guest being able to claim fulfillment and / or compensation. Force majeure includes, but is not limited to: strikes, boycotts, disruptions in the energy and / or water circuit, traffic or transport, government measures, scarcity of raw materials, natural disasters, the inability to reach the Rocca Bruna accommodations because of blocked access roads and furthermore all circumstances, extraordinary weather conditions, death of the owner or close family, unannounced sale and / or taking into use of the accommodation by the owner, etc. including full or partial fulfillment of the agreement in reasonableness and fairness of Rocca Bruna cannot be required.
8.1 Rocca Bruna cannot be held liable for damage suffered by the guest or third parties as a result of the stay in the accommodation; the guest indemnifies Rocca Bruna against claims in this regard. Rocca Bruna is not liable for disruptions in and around the accommodation such as disruptions and failures of power and water supplies and technical installations, non-timely or announced construction work, changes to access or main roads, inaccessibility, ice formation on the access roads and on the territory of the Rocca Bruna accommodations, presence of large amounts of snow on the territory of the Rocca Bruna accommodations.
8.2. The guest is legally liable for the damage caused by him or his fellow guests to Rocca Bruna accommodation or the items present therein. A claim must be reported by the guest directly to the owner or manager. Repair or replacement costs must be immediately reimbursed by the guest to the owner / manager at his / her first request.
8.3. Rocca Bruna is not responsible for accidents, theft, loss and damage of any kind, during or as a result of the stay in the accommodation
8.4. Rocca Bruna can only be held liable for damage that is due to the gross negligence or negligence of the Rocca Bruna accommodations.
8.5. Without prejudice to the provisions of the previous paragraphs, if and insofar as Rocca Bruna is held legally liable for any reason in relation to the user agreement, the liability of Rocca Bruna is always limited to direct damage and any form of consequential damage is excluded. The liability of Rocca Bruna is furthermore always limited to the maximum amount that the insurer of Rocca Bruna will pay in the appropriate case.
9. Privacy statement and GDPR
Rocca Bruna Rocca Bruna, located at Caracoi Cimai 8, 32023 Rocca Pietore (BL), Italia, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
9.1 Contact information:
Caracoi Cimai 8, 32023 Rocca Pietore (BL), Italia +393476184289
De Vree Charlotte is the Data Protection Officer of Rocca Bruna He / she can be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org
9.2 Personal data that we process
Rocca Bruna processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide these to us yourself.
Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
– First and last name
– Date of birth
– Address data
– Telephone number
– E-mail address
– IP address
– Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
– Information about your activities on our website
– Data about your surfing behavior across different websites (for example because this company is part of an advertising network)
9.3 Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16. Unless they have permission from parents or guardian. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without that permission, please contact us at email@example.com and we will remove this information.
9.4 For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Rocca Bruna processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– Handling your payment
– Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
– To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to be able to perform our services
– Inform you about changes to our services and products
9.5 Automated decision making
Rocca Bruna does not take decisions on the basis of automated processing about matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions that are made by computer programs or systems, without a human being (such as an employee of Rocca Bruna) among them.
9.6 How long we store personal data
Rocca Bruna does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data are collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
(Category) personal data> Retention period> Reason
(Category) personal data> Retention period: 1 year> Reason: sending promotions, newsletter
Personal details> Retention period: 1 year> Reason: sending promotions, newsletter
Address and contact details> Retention period: 1 year> Reason: sending promotions, newsletter
Sharing of personal data with third parties
Rocca Bruna only provides to third parties and only if this is necessary for the implementation of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
On your first visit to our website, we have already informed you about these cookies and have asked permission to place them.
You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information that was previously saved via the settings of your browser.
For an explanation, see: https://veiliginternetten.nl/themes/s situation/cookies-wat-zijn-het-en-wat-doe-ik-ermee/
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent for data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Rocca Bruna and you have the right to data transferability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure that the request for inspection has been made by you, we request that you send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Make in this copy your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen service number (BSN) black. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but within four weeks.
Rocca Bruna would also like to point out that you have the option to file a complaint with the national data protection authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can do this via the following link: https://autoriteit Individual data.nl/nl/contact-with-de-autoriteit- Individual data/tip-ons
How we protect personal data
Rocca Bruna takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you have the impression that your data is not properly protected or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via email@example.com
10. Final provision
10.1 Unless otherwise provided by rules of private international law, only the Italian law applies to the present conditions. Non-Italian guests are deemed to agree with the terms and conditions. In the event of a dispute, only the courts of the jurisdiction to which the city of Rocca Pietore belonged are competent.
10.2 All disputes arising from the user agreement or these terms and conditions will be settled in the first instance by the competent court in Italy, insofar as the rules of private international law do not provide otherwise.
10.3. Neither of the parties can transfer its rights and obligations to third parties unless otherwise provided in the present conditions.
10.4 If and insofar as any provision in the user agreement and the present terms and conditions appears to be void, the other terms and conditions will remain in force and the invalid article will be deemed to be converted in such a way that it is brought into line with the apparent intentions of the parties.